Sorry I have been missing my posts. I have still been under the weather a little and working on furniture has not been in the cards. Today I had a bit of pep though so I worked on one of the Office Chairs. Now that they both have been painted, distressed, waxed and buffed, I decided to add some foam to one of them.
It was slow going at first but then I got the feel for it and stapled my way around the chair and cut the excess foam.
Next will be to cover it with upholstery.
I am looking forward to doing this. My only concern is in the back of the seat where the ribs of the chair . . .
bow inwards. It is hard to get the nose of the gun in there to staple stuff down. So, I will be figuring that out next.