Looking for some fun things to see and do this weekend and in the coming weeks here in Charleston?
Here are some of my favorite ideas:
- See the HGTV Dream Home on Kiawah Island.
- Go the Charleston Farmer’s Market and check out the bags made by Libby Ganong (Ganong) of Add Libb Designs, free.
- Check out Not Just Fabrics, where Ganong gets her fabric to make her bags, free.
- Walk For Water, March 23, $20.
- Family Circle Cup Tennis Tournament, March 30 – April 7, tickets range from $10 on up! Maybe this year we won’t get rained out!
- Annual Walking Tour of Private Houses and Gardens, April 5-6, tickets are $45.
- Needtobreath, May 11, tickets start at $44. We had so much fun the first time, we want to see it again!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, May 23 – June 9, tickets start at $25.
- Behind the Garden Gate, May 25, tickets start at $50.
- Punch Brothers, May 27, tickets start at $35.
- Shantala Shivalingappa, June 6 – 9, tickets start at $35.
Looks like May will be a busy month here in Charleston – start making your plans now!