Given that we are having some people over on Sunday night I figured I should put the closet doors back on the hallway linen closet.
First, I took the hinges off the doors and split them apart.
Next, I sawed off the toothpicks, sanded the wood putty and glue down and then redrilled the hole.
Popped in that thingamagigger.
Then I started drilling on the floor and doorway.
After securing this bracket on the left side of the closet (for the record, I did vacuum here but I think that is old carpet fiber caught up in some paint that won’t relinquish its hold) . . .
I was able to put the right door up . . .
and then the left door.
I still need a knob on the left door but for now, at least people won’t be able to see our towels, sheets, blankets, cleaning rags, paint and vacuum cleaner.